Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Roses and Thorns

Rose: The first and second day of school have been AWESOME. I really like my crew so far! They are sweet and hilarious.

Thorn: My macbook is in the "shop" because it stopped charging. So I am forced to use my work Dell. Blah. I like being an apple snob and I miss my computah.

Rose: I've been very productive in my evenings so far this week. I seem to be staying on top of things.

Thorn: I haven't walked my dog enough so she's woken me up in the middle of the night both nights.

Rose: I cooked enough food Tuesday night to last me for the rest of the week.

Thorn: I haven't walked my dog enough so she's woken me up in the middle of the night both nights. (worth two thorns)

All in all, there have been a lot more roses than thorns.

Let's keep that up!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Brett Michaels. Two t's? One t? I remember when we watched his show for hours while painting the basement in the lakehouse. "Here's my rose and my thorn with Brandi. . ." (Was it Brandi? Or Trixy?)

    Glad to hear that school's going well! You can just send little Phebe down this way. She can run around in the yard with Mitch and use up some of that puppy energy.

    ReplyDelete