Wednesday, June 30, 2010

woMan's best friend...


I'm getting to spend a lot of time with my pup this summer. Given that I want to squeeze her every time I see her because she is so cute, I have been trying to take a lot more pictures of her. And I am CONSTANTLY reminded that she is not an easy photo subject for several reasons.

1. She is black and shiny.
2. She is 11.5 months old. And wiggly. And squirmy. And jumpy. And growly.
3. She is black and shiny.

Here's the "best" of the summer so far. I'm still working on it...

Pheebs doing some light reading...

Wayne's World-esque EXTREME CLOSE UP. WOAAHH

I think she tried to bite the camera after this one.
Just not even any eyes at all.


I Know she tried to bite the camera after this one.

She wouldn't share that issue of OK! magazine.

???? the only thing that comes to mind when I see this picture is "Heffalumps and Woozles"

We're getting closer... there's her sweet face.

My crazy girl, just about every summer day...


Man, I love this pup. Especially those sweet little feet that lay next to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment