Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Le Parents at LeMoyne!

This past weekend, I was in Syracuse, NY with my parents and family for my parents' 35th college reunion. They went to LeMoyne college.


It's such a pretty place... at the top of a hill. "The Heights" as they call it...




Two of my dad's college bands, "Salt Springs" and "Boston Street" had a big reunion concert on Saturday night. Here a two clips of my Dad and his college buddies playing. I AM SO SORRY that you can hear me singing sometimes. A couple glasses of wine and apparently I think I'm part of the band. Oof. I'm clearly no longer a member of WBHS choir! At any rate, enjoy Dad Taylor...



This next one he dedicated to me! "This one goes out to 'Who's that Girl?' Yes, she's my daughter."


Here is what I learned at LeMoyne... my parents were and are still "hotties", my dad can rock out like a mamma jamma (9:00pm-1:30am!), and the class of '75 outpartied me BIG TIME! I was exhausted!!

It was amazing... and I'm so glad I had that experience! Thanks, mom and dad. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment