Sunday, August 28, 2011

So Long Sweet Summer (again?!)

I can't believe another one is gone.   And I barely blogged at all.  I'm sorry!   I was thinking today about why I didn't blog as much this summer as I did last summer... and I think it's because I've been on Facebook a lot more.

So, to celebrate the end of summer, how about an end-of-summer phone dump?  And I'll insert explanations where necessary and you'll be all caught up and then I can get to the random thoughts I've had this summer.

Packing up the trailer room for the Last Time!  Heading into the building... (this was taken on the last day of school)

 I drank this on the last day of school...

 My Pup came to visit and he always has better taste in music than I do, so I asked him to make me some mixes.  Love him.

 For many days this summer, I got up and went to a pool.  (Post on that coming)  But I took this picture of myself one day for no reason and then I ended up kind of liking it because it was different.

 The cutest fluffiest dog in the world before she got a terrible haircut.

 The sweetest smiling face.

 To celebrate the release of the last Harry Potter movie, my friend made this onesie for her sweet baby girl.  If you know Harry Potter,  you'll giggle :)

 ???????  DONG BARBER ??????  

I got DOWN on some crabs at this beautiful place right on the Potomac.

I made a trip to Massachusetts in the middle of the summer for some Responsive Classroom training.  The trip was amazing.  We went to the Yankee Candle flagship store (it's HUGE).  I saw these candles.  They made me laugh.

Even doors need to watch out, sometimes...

I was grateful enough to go on a beautiful boat ride one evening...

 Lincoln from the water! 

Made a trip to IKEA one day... loved this lady enjoying Mary Poppins in the privacy of her own living room...

Helping my friend Kelly look for a full-length mirror was fun and egotistical. 

Pheebs did some light reading this summer.

Nats/Mets game.  Of course I wore my Red Sox hat.  No one yelled at me like the Phillies game.

At least you know this place is good...

 More reasons why Justin Timberlake is my soulmate...

 It was so hard to get out of bed some summer morning when this was the face that stayed snuggling...

Uh oh.  Look what they are building in the shopping center next to my house.  TROUBLE.

The world's sweetest legs on a walk around my neighborhood.


It was a good summer!    Now for some more specific posts...

No comments:

Post a Comment