Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snowtorious B.I.G

Snowmaggeddon.


SnOMG.

This winter storm has had a lot of names. The most fitting is Snowtorious B.I.G. We got about 24-30 inches of snow dumped on us this past weekend. I've never seen so much snow! They are calling for even more tonight (10-20 inches!) and I'm guessing there is no hope of me going to school this week. Someone sent pictures of my school--and you couldn't even get in the parking lot. Oh MAN I want to go West Virginia and settle in with Joy, but I can't until I know that school is officially canceled!


Here's some fun pics from the storm/clean-up:



Here we all are, digging out all the cars:

Here's Alli digging out one of the cars.

Still digging!

Oh boy. Time to start digging out my car, Scarlet.

We found one!



Yeah, yeah, there's a bunch of snow... but check out the paint job on our diagonal neighbors' house. WOW!!! The snow really brought out the pink. Just kidding. Even nighttime brings out the pink.

Snow on the recycling bin-- man, that's a lot.

Keeping the cokes cool...

Lou kickin' back, enjoying a coke after digging out a couple of cars.
Bunny rabbit likes to jump up onto the snow.



And put her face in the snow...



Then she likes to perform in "white face".

Here's a little video. Sorry about my finger, I'm trying to get used to filming on my ipod. Also, yes, that is the Glee soundtrack you are hearing. Kate's a Snow Digger.

2 comments:

  1. great pictures Cait! You know the door is open if you head this way (well, actually it's closed--pretty cold outside, you know?). I wish we were shoveling together, I'm kinda like the ultimate snow moving machine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures and the video. Phebe is getting so big! So, are you going to have any Spring Break left to come visit us?

    ReplyDelete