Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Reasons Why He's the Man(ning) for Me

Seriously, I love Peyton Manning. Love Him!! He's an amazing athlete, he's humble, he's grounded, he loves his brother the appropriate amount and he's AWESOME on Saturday Night Live.


On Sunday, I will be cheering for the Saints to win, but I still want Peyton to be happy with the game he's played.
Dashing, debonnaire, and definitely married...



One of the best Peyton Manning skits...


THE BEST PEYTON MANNING SKIT!!! The quality is poor, but I guarantee you will love him a little bit more after this...

Go Peyton! You'll always be my favorite football man(ning)

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I was just telling Matt the other day how much I love Peyton, based solely on what I know of him from SNL and those Oreo commercials.

    ReplyDelete