Sunday, January 24, 2010

Learning about myself

Well, since this blog is called The Meehanderings, I wanted to share that I've done some. Meehandering that is. Thinking about things I like, things I love, and recently... thinking about how nice it will be to own a house one day. I'd like to make it mine. Sometimes I think about colors or accents or how I will set it up.

There is a run-down cottage in my neighborhood and every time I see it, I want it.

So that got me thinking...

One of my favorite movies:
... has two beautiful houses in it. I think it tells a lot about a person by which one they would see themselves living in. I'll show you both houses, then I bet you'll guess which one I dream about.

Here's Cameron's California/L.A. house:

And here's Kate's cottage in a tiny English town...

Hands down. Cottage. Cozy cuteness.



1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm, I like the cottage more than the LA home, but I think my dream house is just Monica's apartment. But I want to add a bathroom and a back yard, and maybe a little more counter space. How do I go about making that happen?

    ReplyDelete