Sunday, January 24, 2010

I vote for Betty White

Because I have seen so many movies recently that I like and are up for awards, I have been dutifully watching the Awards shows this season. I watched the ENTIRE Golden Globes. I DVRed and then watched the entire SAG Awards last night. Both times I was hoping for Sandra Bullock to win for The Blind Side and for Modern Family to win for best Comedy Series. In both shows, Sandra Bullock won but Glee won both times for the comedy series. And that's ok, because I also love Glee. But I was hoping Modern Family would get some recognition.

But I digress... Last night at the SAG Awards, Sandra Bullock presented Betty White with the Lifetime Achievement Award (very well-deserved when you think about her track record). Her acceptance speech was one of the funniest things I have seen in awhile.



88 years old and Sassy. I love her.

1 comment:

  1. I'm simultaneously laughing and crying. I love that woman!

    ReplyDelete