Monday, November 2, 2009

Teeny Bebe


Ok, instead of buying a new digital camera, I tried to play around with my current one. And no, I can't figure out why some of the pictures have a white blur. Maybe it's a ghost?


Here's the puppins:


In this picture, Phebe wanted to go to Mandy's Werewolf Bar Mitzvah



She really does have that neon green in the middle of her brown eyes.



I dabbled with Black and White film and she looks adorable in it. Yes, that's an orb in the background. Maybe it has something to do with the ghost. I can understand why people say she looks like a teddy bear.


Grrr. Scary!


Don't tell my mom, but she might be getting this one for Christmas...





She was chewing on her rabbit's legs with her farthest back teeth, so her tongue was coming out the front teeth. Adorable. I took two videos.


1 comment:

  1. She's hurting me with cute. Werewolf Bar Mitzvah, here's another! Well, bas mitzvah, and in about two years (when she's 13 in dog years).

    ReplyDelete